Including Tour, Flight & Visa
Limited Time Offer
Trip To Jerusalem, Bethlehem Petra , Dead Sea & More in Two countries For Residents in UAE without Stamp on Passports
Available for nationalities: Filipino, South Africa, USA, UK, Ireland, France, Germany, Brazil, Mexico, Canada, Australia, Spain, Italy, and many more …. Please check your nationality with us info@Trip500,com
21 Dec 2019 DXB , Dubai, UAE – Queen Alia Airport Amman
26 Dec 2019 Queen Alia Airport Amman – DXB , Dubai, UAE
21 Dec 2019 Abu Dhabi Airport – Queen Alia Airport Amman
26 Dec 2019 Queen Alia Airport Amman – Abu Dhabi Airport
– Arrive to Queen Alia Airport our representative will be waiting to meet you and Transfer you safely to Amman within 45 minutes to
Check in at Your Hotel & confirm the wake-up call with the hotel receptionist for the next day at 7:00 am (Overnight Amman)
– Enjoy your early Breakfast at your hotel in Amman 7:30 am.
Please Take Your Luggage Unless you don’t need them until you return to this hotel in this case you can leave it in the Hotel Luggage Store
-This day we start at 8:00 am by transfer to Petra 3 Hours away from Amman
– Explore Petra will take around 3 to 7 Hours , Petra is the biggest attraction place of Jordan as one of the seven wonders of the world . Start your visit by enjoy a short horse ride which is only for ( 700 meters) or you can walk on foot or ride carriage through the canyon (Petra Seeq) to reach the Treasury /Al Khazneh. Petra the Rose City is rich in culture and history , which was built by the Arab Nabateans more than 2000 years ago. The most amazing romantic thing you can do in Petra is Petra light up by candles (Petra by night Show) available only Mon, Wed and Thu (Overnight Petra). No video or picture can give you the real idea of this adventure you have to do it your self ! history, music, peace, light and the Treasury will leave you speechless ! .
– Return to your Hotel in Petra for Dinner & overnight (Overnight Petra)
– After having a Breakfast in Petra at 8:00 am , we will Transfer you for 3 hours to Visit St, George Church in Madaba to see the detailed workmanship of the mosaic map on the floor, which reflects the layout of Holy Land in the 6th century . It worth seeing !
– After that we will take you to visit Mt. Nebo which is only 10 Minutes away . Mt. Nebo is a Very great historical spot when you can stand where Prophet Moses stand to Look over the holy land.
-Transfer to Jordan River for the Bethany Beyond the Jordan where Jesus was baptized this tour takes usually 1 hour & Half. This place so solemn and simple, perfect for meditation.
– Short Drive to Dead Sea the lowest point on earth, One of the most spectacular natural and spiritual landscapes in the whole world, experience how wonderful it is to soak in an ancient, mineral-rich sea and enjoy a stress-free day of floating in the sea , cover your body by fresh, black and healthy Dead Sea mud ! It will not only make your skin silky and smooth , but uplift your spirits as well .Relaxing ,Massaging and other Treatments to have the energy to speed up.You will be impressed by how very relaxing and restoring this treatment is. It is worth a try !
– Drive back to Amman to Overnight . (Overnight Amman)
– Enjoy your breakfast at your Hotel in Amman
– At 8:00 am we will transfer you to Jerusalem via King Hussein (Allenby) bridge
– Proceed to the Mount of Olives, The view is beautiful from mount Olive as you can see the golden dome from far and the old city of Jerusalem It’s one of the most gorgeous places to view the holy city as well as worthwhile spot in it’s own right., . You can walk around and go down to visit the garden of Gethsemane and the Church of all Nations, continue our tour to Mount Zion & the Last Supper Room & the Tomb of King David
– Drive to Bethlehem.The obvious reason to travel to Bethlehem is to visit the Church of the Nativity in Manger Square (Overnight Jerusalem)
PS , We use bridge border which you can ask to stamp visa on separately paper .
-Free time to explore the historic city Jerusalem, visit al Aqsa Mosque & the Dome of the Rock (if allowed this day) if it is not , don’t worry we will take you to the view where you can see them , visit the Church of the Holy Sepulcher, continue through the Jewish Quarter & explore the markets or any of the museums
– Make our way back to the border, stopping en route at Jericho, one of the oldest continuously inhabited cities in the World.
– If still there is enough time we will Visit Mount of Temptation in Jericho which was the site of Satan’s failed attempts to tempt Jesus.
– Cross back to Amman from Allenby Bridge. (Overnight Amman)
– The end of your itinerary will be by transferring you safely to your departure point (Queen Alia Airport).
We Have Designed This Tour For Overwhelming Peace , To Take a Magnificent Breath and Take Scenery Look Out At a Beautiful City and Religious Place . It Is a Must on Your Itinerary . A Feeling Of Being Apart Of History . There is So Many Places to Visit and The Views are Not to Be Missed .